The New Division of Dufresne-Laniel Water Well Drilling: Pumps and Water Treatments H. Morin
Water Treatment Services
- Microbiological and physiochimical analysis
- Filters and water softeners to fix the following problems: hard water, limestone, iron (yellow water and yellow stains),manganese (yellow water and yellow stains), tannin (yellow or brown water), presence of sulfur (rotten egg smell)
- Cartridge filter (sand deposit, rock granule)
- Coal filter (odour)
- Reverse osmosis system (drinking water)
Click here to discover the benefits of a water softener (in French).
Although groundwater is safe to drink, it often contains higher concentrations of unwanted minerals, including the following:
- Limestone (hardness)
By analysing a sample of your water, we can advise you with respect to the ideal water treatment system adapted to your specific needs.
We install top-quality Franklin Electric submersible pumps, which have a reputation for superior efficiency, reliability and durability. They are available in 4” or 6” diameters and a variety of pumping capacities. All pumps are equipped with an anti-corrosion motor and ball bearings that guarantee many years of trouble-free operation.
Constant Water Flow Pumps
Key Features of the SubDrive/MonoDrive Controller
- Constant water pressure according to a vast scale of settings (from 25 to 80 lbs/inch² (1.7 – 5.4 bar)
- Possibility to use a smaller pressurized water tank
- Adaptation of the pump upon installation – the speed of the pump is set to supply optimal performance without overloading the motorVersatility - this controller can be used with standard production pumps
- No inrush current (transient current when powering)
- Low current consumption at start (application of power without inrush current)
- Correction factor of active power which minimizes the effective input current
Installation of the Water Tank
Dufresne-Laniel installs Challenger and Well-Rite water tanks from Flexcon Industries,, which stand apart from the competition and are quickly becoming the standard in the industry. These steel water tanks are the most popular products on the market. The innovative welding techniques that are used render the joints completely impervious to air. They undergo four series of tests during production before they leave the plant, including high-pressure tests and helium tests, in order to guarantee their structural integrity.